Luster's© Designer Touch™
Designer Touch® Style Station
- Shampoo hair, then condition with Equilibrium Conditioner.
- Apply Foam First™ Memory Styling Foam and wrap hair or mold in direction of desired style.
- Place under warm dryer until completely dry.
- Once hair is dry, apply a small amount of Scalp and Hairdress Conditioner. Comb through to release wrap or mold.
- The Cut
- Section hair from the corner of right eyebrow, along the crest line and slightly above the occipital and secure with a clip just behind the left ear.
- Using shear over comb or clipper technique tapper hair below sectioned off hair from right side to back section.
- Release sectioned hair.
- On right side: use 1/2 inch curve parting and point cut to blend hair into tapered area.
- Continue 1/2 inch curve partings into your back section to left ear and point cut until you have completed an asymmetric flow.
- On your long side free hand using unconstructed layering technique to create maximum movement in your cut.
- Use a slithering or razor cutting technique and cut diagonally to establish length and create texture in the bang area.
- Curl or flat iron using Lacquer-Like™ Spritz and Glistening Gloss™ misting as you curl.
- You as the stylist can get as creative as you desire with the cut to create an upward or beveled direction with your asymmetric swing.