Luster's© Designer Touch™
Designer Touch® Style Station
Bob & Bang Theory
- Shampoo hair, then condition with Equilibrium Conditioner.
- Apply Foam First™ Memory Styling Foam and wrap hair or mold in direction of desired style.
- Place under warm dryer until completely dry.
- Once hair is dry, apply a small amount of Scalp and Hairdress Conditioner. Comb through to release wrap or mold.
- The Cut
- Section hair in a 4 part section and secure each section.
- Starting in the back of the hair use a 1/2 inch curve parting.
- Hold hair at a low elevation parallel to your partings and cut.
- Continue using 1/2 inch partings cutting until back section is complete.
- Release the left side and use a 1/2 inch diagonal forward parting.
- Cut at low elevation parallel to your parting.
- Continue using 1/2 inch partings and cut parallel to your parting at a low elevation until the section is complete.
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Use a 1 inch center panel in the back of head and hold hair out at 90° and cut.
- Using a traveling guide continue cutting at a 90° from center to left ear.
- Repeat from center to opposite ear.
- In the crown area using a horizontal parting, hold hair up at a 90° and cut to establish guideline.